Feb 15th Workout with your Friends & Family!
Dear Crossfit Kyoto Members
Know someone who could BENEFIT from CrossFit?
Someone who wants to TRY it but needs a friendly nudge to get moving?
Someone who's been looking for a CHANGE of lifestyle?
Some FUN new things to try?
On Sat Feb 15th bring your: buddies, pals, amigos, bros, sisters, cousins, soul mates, confidants, schoolmates, workmates, husbands, wives, parents, and/or grandparents for a fun beginner friendly partner WOD at 13:30.
- Members work out for free, buddies for ¥1,000.
- Class max is 10 people
- People who sign-up for a Fundamental Course on this day will receive:
- one extra Fundamentals Class (9 instead of 8)
- a book of free drink tickets to use any time
It will be the perfect inspiration for a Wakaba class, too!
What to bring:
- Towel: to wipe off the results of a good workout (;
- Reusable bottle: we try to be environmentally conscious where we can and we offer natural well water for free, so if you can, bring your own bottle for a refill and after the workout take some of our yummy well water home with you
- Clothing: workout gear & shoes (no special indoor shoes needed)
Sign-up - On the Coubic schedule with 'on-site payment'.
Members work out for FREE, buddies for ¥1,100.
Members also chose "on-site payment" on Coubic but actually this class is free for members.
Class max is 10 people (members and friends or family)
At CrossFit Kyoto, we offer "Wakaba" classes.
Ideal for people who don't feel confident about exercise,
are recovering from an injury, or for those who are 60+.
Eat well, move more, feel better, and live & give your best!
Crossfit Kyoto, training and sports gym, is located in Kitaoji and a mere 13 min subway ride from Kyoto station.
(Circuit training, personal training)