2020 / 2021 End of Year Training: 🎄Christmas & New Year's Special Workouts 🐇
🎄 Come join our Festive Functional Fitness Celebrations! 🔔
Let's bring some brightness💫, even more laughter 😃 and a Christmas feeling into the gym with Russell & Tatsuro's Christmas-themed 🎅 workouts.
Friday, Dec 25
Saturday, Dec 26
We're starting the New Year 🎉 on a fit footing:
Saturday January 2 and
Sunday January 3
with the traditional Mochi-Tsuki workouts 🐇 and a Cheers 🥂
🖍 Book early !
- Please check class times on our schedule and book well ahead of time
- All the classes on Christmas Day December 25th and Saturday, Dec 26th will be Christmas themed
- All the classes on Saturday January 2nd and Sunday January 3rd will have the same Workout, programmed around traditional Japanese Mochitsuki (rice cake pounding)
- On Saturday December 26th, Jan 2nd and on Sunday 3rd, numbers per class will be expanded to 10 using both front and back rooms to allow for plenty of space
- For New Year's we'll be raising a glass at the end of each class. We'll have small gatherings in the community space. Please respect the physical distancing and wear a mask when possible.
Let’s give each other a CHEERS 🥂 for a fabulous 2021 ahead !
What to 🧤 wear 🦺 and what to bring considering covid times
- For the Christmas workouts: although we have some fun head gear available for a bit of a ⭐ Christmas feel 🦌 considering Covid times we also recommend bringing your own:
Wear a Christmas-themed something like a Santa hat/scarf, a red or green T-Shirt, a mask, etc.
- For the New Year's workouts we usually wear a traditional Mochitsuki Tenugui (a thin cotton towel) to keep all that sweat at bay 💪😉
- If you have your own cup / glass / mug please bring it along for the 'New Year's Cheers'
COVID-19 measure requests on top of our currently applied measures 😃✨
- These will be only small group celebrations for the 'New Year's Cheers'
- Classes will be held in both rooms to maintain physical distance
- The celebration gatherings will be held in a separate area, let’s keep a healthy distance
- Drinks and snacks for the 'New Year's Cheers' are provided as we’d better not do potluck (though you’re welcome to bring a bottle or drink to share)
- You are invited to wear a (New Year's themed? ⭐) mask for the gathering after class
We are looking forward to some fun 🎊 Celebration WODs with you!
For some inspiration you can see last year's posts & pictures here