Freedom of movement in daily life
Daily life gets easier, day by day
Crossfit started in America and is defined as a high-intensity strength & conditioning program incorporating a variety of functional movements.
The term "Functional Movement" refers to physical functions that we use in everyday life. For example, the movement of picking up something is similar to the deadlift, a popular exercise in Crossfit.
The “farmer’s walk” is like carrying grocery bags filled with goodies from the market.
The “squat” is similar to sitting down in a chair and standing up again.
Not only does Crossfit build muscle strength but also improve cardiovascular functions, stamina, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy as daily physical functions.
As participants enjoy engaging in a wide range of fitness menus, normal activities in daily life get easier, day by day.
We recommend Crossfit Kyoto for the following types of people
- People who find themselves easily fatigued
- People who easily catch colds
- People who want to improve not only muscle strength but also improve overall health, including cardiovascular function and balance
- People who want to get the ability to carry out daily life activity without get bogged down by aging
- People who feel uninspired and bored with everyday ruts
- People who need a change of pace
- People who find daily chores are getting harder to complete